Top 6 Dumbest Things Celebrities Have Said

1. Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost an important part of your life -Brooke Shields

2. I’ve never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that’s very popular out there in Africa -Britney Spears

3. Is this chicken or is this fish? I know it’s tuna but it says ‘Chicken of the Sea’  -Jessica Simpson

4. I love England, especially the food. There's nothing I like more than a lovely bowl of pasta           -Naomi Campbell

5. I actually don't like thinking. I think people think I like to think a lot. And I don't. I do not like to think at all -Kanye West

6. If everybody In The World Dropped Out Of School We Would Have A Much More Intelligent Society -Jaden Smith


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Automobiles

My Top 10 Favorite Movie Warriors

My Top 10 Favorite Baseball Logos