My Favorite My Crazy Obsession Episode

The Episode I Will Be Talking About Is: He’s A Grown Up Baby 

https://youtu.be/yXugTKhysKM 

There are childish people, then there are people who pretend to be children. That is the case for thirty one year old Stanley Thornton Junior. He is what is called an, “Adult Baby.” After having a rough and strict childhood, he as a man lives by the principals and expectations of a toddler. Thornton likes to pretend he is in the 2 1/2- 3 years old range. He has pretended to be a baby for over eighteen years. Thornton has impressively transformed a twin bed into a crib and plywood into a high chair that can seat up to five hundred pounds. If his house doesn’t sound like it screams baby, then you should know his favorite foods are banana and strawberry formula and juice from bottles. Thornton wears man diapers and sucks on pacifiers. He has also been looking for an, “Online mommy,” to play with him and tuck him in at night. He is not ashamed of the way he lives and does not plan to stop anytime soon. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Automobiles

My Top 10 Favorite Movie Warriors

My Top 10 Favorite Baseball Logos