Synthol Man

Today I Will Be Talking About Is: Synthol Man 

Many people have a muscle-building obsession and some people take that same obsession to new heights. One man I am focusing on today is Valdir Segato, otherwise known as Valdir Synthol. Synthol is a fluid you inject into your muscles to make them increase in volume. This liquid possesses oil, alcohol, and lidocaine (a pain reliever). Segato injects his chest, biceps, and shoulders to nearly double in size. Though the substance makes him look like The Incredible Hulk, Synthol has terrible side effects. Synthol can cause nerve damage, infections, ulcers, strokes, and death according to Research Gate. Although doctors keep on reminding Segato of the harmful side effects, he still injects himself to this day to please the almost nineteen thousand Instagram followers who envy his monstrous looks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Automobiles

My Top 10 Favorite Movie Warriors

My Top 10 Favorite Baseball Logos